7 Days/ 6 Nights
Arrive in Athens El Venizelos airport. Meet and transfer to your choice of hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight is in Athens.
After breakfast depart to take City of Athens Tour, visit Acropolis-Museum of Acropolis and City of Athens-Propylea-Temple of Athena Nike-Parthenon-Erechtheion. Return to your hotel. In the afternoon at 2.30 pm leave to visit Cape Sounion, where you will visit the 5th century B.C. Temple of Poseidon with one of the most breathtaking panoramic views in the world (on a clear day you can see at least seven islands). The Doric columns of local marble have 16 flutings instead of the usual 20. The precipice is a sheer 197 feet drop to the sea. Return to Athens for overnight. (B)
After breakfast depart to Phaleon Phaleron, ( Trocadero Harbor ) to take one day Cruise. Visit three is lands; Aegina, Poros and Hydra in one day. Lunch is on board. Upon return to Piraeus port you will be transferred to your hotel. Overnight is in Athens . (B,L)
After breakfast depart to visit Corinth Canal (stop), then to proceed to Mycenae (visit) the Lion Gate, the Tomb of Agamemnon and the Palace, continue to Epidaurus, visit the famous for acoustics Theater of Epidaurus . Return to Athens for overnight. (B, L)
All day is free at leisure. Overnight is in Athens . (B)
ATHENS - DELPHI - ATHENS
After early breakfast depart to visit Delphi via the National Highway passing by Thebes-Levadia (short stop)-Arachova. Visit the Museum of Delphi. After lunch return to Athens with a short stop, the picturesque mountain village of Arachova. Overnight is in Athens . (B, L)
ATHENS - END
After breakfast transfer to El Venizelos airport. (B)
• Six nights hotel accommodations at your choice of hotel.
• One day cruise visiting three islands with transfers & lunch.
• All transfers as per itinerary.
• Half day Athens City Tour with an English speaking guide and entrance fees.
• Cape Sounion Tour with an English speaking guide and entrance fees.
• All day Delphi Tour with an English speaking guide and entrance fees.
• All day Argolis Tour with lunch, an English speaking guide and entrance fees.
• Travel documents, maps.
• A Complimentary flight bag from Aegean Tours, Inc.
• All drinks.
• Tips to guide and driver.